Barefooting
I was all set to write a post about driving barefoot and wanted a cool title for the entry...so I googled "bare feet" to see what came up. I didn't find an interesting title, but did you know there's a whole organization for living barefoot?http://www.barefooters.org/
As a person who hates shoes and drives only barefoot, I found these facts from this site VERY interesting.
Barefoot Facts
- It is healthy for your feet to go barefoot.
- It is not against the law to go barefoot into any kind of establishment including restaurants.
- It is also not against any health department regulation.
- It is not against the law to drive barefoot.
Hey, how about that? I've been wearing shoes all these years for nothing! Who knew?


3 Comments:
LOL! I'm a shoe hater, too, but I have to wear them while driving it just doesn't seem right. So, does that mean that when I walk into a restaurant with a sign posted "Shirt and Shoes Required", they can't actually do something about it? I may just have to give that one a try...LOL.
I triple dog dare ya! LOL
Oh, and J...just try it without the shoes...I'm pretty sure you'll still get into trouble if you lose the shirt! LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home