Chronic Earworm Syndrome
"Pierre" has been replaced with "Chicken Soup With Rice".
Earworm
At least I now know the name for my condition. It's actually "ohrwurm" in German, which sounds a bit more refined, don't you think?
Um, yeah, I'll get back to more interesting blogs as soon as I can successfully purge the ditties from my brain. There's just no room in there right now.
Earworm
At least I now know the name for my condition. It's actually "ohrwurm" in German, which sounds a bit more refined, don't you think?
Um, yeah, I'll get back to more interesting blogs as soon as I can successfully purge the ditties from my brain. There's just no room in there right now.


1 Comments:
I have to laugh at your comments about getting songs stuck in your head. Every time I read your blog title I get THAT song stuck in my head!
Post a Comment
<< Home