Google

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Stupid Driver Tricks - Part Two

PART TWO. Cutting people off.

You are stopped momentarily, coming out of a parking lot or side street. You see a car coming (again, it's a raggy old Jeep Wrangler with a "My other car just ran over a terrorist" bumper sticker) and decide to punch it, baby, because there must be, oh, five feet of space between you and that oncoming car (which incidentally has no other cars behind it, but that's irrelevant). Now that you've done that, it's abundantly clear that you know where the gas pedal is, so I won't bother explaining that it's the one on the right. However, you seem to have terrible short term memory, because suddenly I'm involuntarily going 25 in a 45mph zone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

This usually happens to me when someone is on a cell phone, or if they're driving a nicer car than me.
I have a '95 Escort, so that pretty much means any car that wasn't built in Eastern Europe is better than mine. Although sometimes they wave, which is pleasant as I'm trying to keep from slamming into them.

1:16 PM  
Blogger B said...

Oh yeah...that too!

Mine's a '92, so I hear you.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home