Google

Friday, April 01, 2005

My Dudes

Couldn't think of anything witty or pithy today...Friday blogger's block? So, in the spirit of continuing to post as frequently as possible (and not have this blog join the scads of unfinished projects I'm known for), here are pics of my gorgeous boys (ages 3 and 8 1/2 months):

Example Example

Here's hoping for a fresher Monday. Or maybe I'll get one of my middle of the night revelations this weekend.

Oh, wait, I DO have something to comment on: Daylight Savings Time this weekend! I'm one of those rare individuals who very willingly gives up the hour of sleep in exchange for sunlight 'til 7:00pm.

So (unless you live in Arizona, Hawaii or the territories of Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands or American Samoa.....and I won't even TRY to understand Indiana), set your alarms for 2:00am on April 3rd (2:00am folks, no earlier, no later) so you can get up and spring forward! (sorry, was that too perky?)

Example

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

You definitely have a couple cuties there, B. I know you're opposed to singles, and you no longer have that to consider, and if you want to have more children, I encourage you to (more kids = better likelihood of grandkids). Be forewarned however, of a curse I didn't believe until we had number 3 - a house with 5 people will always have at least one person sick with something. :-)

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home