I look at how he carries himself on stage, and I don't see a "cute" kid or a charming kid. What I see is a brat, a snot, a kid with some serious attitude issues that he's been working hard to keep in check while he's on screen. I can very easily see him throwing a huge fit and complaining about everything and everyone when the cameras aren't rolling.
I started watching on the first season and got hooked on it then. I'm typically not one for reality shows, I like this, the Apprentice, and (sometimes) the amazing race.
That's funny...my husband and I got hooked the first season, too! And we don't watch any reality shows (in fact, I really can't stand them). Well, we also watched The Apprentice for a season, but that was it!
So, I'm watching the show right now, and I've noticed that Ryan Seacrest is much more annoying this year than in years past. It sounds like he's trying to be a bully with Simon. I know that Ryan doesn't care for Simon, but he's just being rude for the sake of being rude. And I think he looks ridiculous trying to attack Simon.
he's really upsetting the balance that made the show fun.
6 Comments:
I agree~ hmmph!
I look at how he carries himself on stage, and I don't see a "cute" kid or a charming kid. What I see is a brat, a snot, a kid with some serious attitude issues that he's been working hard to keep in check while he's on screen. I can very easily see him throwing a huge fit and complaining about everything and everyone when the cameras aren't rolling.
I totally agree, Steve. I can guarantee you that if he was in MY presence, I wouldn't be "pinching his cheeks".
And as a sidenote, might I say that I am surprised to know that you watch AI! LOL
absolutetly, b.
I started watching on the first season and got hooked on it then. I'm typically not one for reality shows, I like this, the Apprentice, and (sometimes) the amazing race.
That's funny...my husband and I got hooked the first season, too! And we don't watch any reality shows (in fact, I really can't stand them). Well, we also watched The Apprentice for a season, but that was it!
So, I'm watching the show right now, and I've noticed that Ryan Seacrest is much more annoying this year than in years past. It sounds like he's trying to be a bully with Simon. I know that Ryan doesn't care for Simon, but he's just being rude for the sake of being rude. And I think he looks ridiculous trying to attack Simon.
he's really upsetting the balance that made the show fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home