Note to calendar: May 20, 2005 - A Day of Mourning
So morbid a title I use. Find a better one, could I not?
*Sigh*
What to do after Star Wars Episode III is released on May 19th? I mean, it's all over at that point. A month and a half left of glorious anticipation and then there is nothing else to look forward to in this saga. Ever. (Ok, maybe the DVD release). This had better be the best d@mn movie of the 2 trilogies.
(see, I told you I'm a geek)
*Sigh*
What to do after Star Wars Episode III is released on May 19th? I mean, it's all over at that point. A month and a half left of glorious anticipation and then there is nothing else to look forward to in this saga. Ever. (Ok, maybe the DVD release). This had better be the best d@mn movie of the 2 trilogies.
(see, I told you I'm a geek)


6 Comments:
The Zahn sequels are a good read, if you haven't read them yet.
I'm a little concerned over the amount of content that this one has to cover. I hope it's not too cramped.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I'll have to check out the Zahn sequels. I'm guessing they are Lucas-approved but a deviation from his official storyline?
Yeah, I'm concerned about the amount of content, too. I've heard the movie isn't going to be all that much longer than the norm. I would have hoped he would have pulled a Peter Jackson for this one, at least.
They are Lucas Approved. I think the first one is called "Heir to the Empire," but without looking it up, and having spent about ten years since I first read them, I can't be sure. Timothy Zahn is one of the better Star Wars novelists, though, in my opinion
I think I may have read that one. Were Leia and Han married with twins? I have a vague recollection...
Yes, that's the one.
It's a pretty good series, that trilogy is. Better than a lost of the other books of the genre.
Post a Comment
<< Home