Stupid Driver Tricks - Part Three
I don't have the energy to be witty today (that's assuming I am, in fact, witty on other days).
PART THREE - Making a left turn.
Suffice it to say that if you have already moved into the left turn lane, there is no reason to THEN put on your left turn signal. Your intentions are quite obvious.
PART THREE - Making a left turn.
Suffice it to say that if you have already moved into the left turn lane, there is no reason to THEN put on your left turn signal. Your intentions are quite obvious.


1 Comments:
I dunno, I get mad when people don't signal at all. I can understand that the intent is apparent (usually, though I've seen many people swerve right back into my lane, often millimeters in front of me), but at least they're trying to be (somewhat) courteous.
Still better than the people who make left turns without getting into the turn lane.
Post a Comment
<< Home